[access-uk] Re: Solutions to Computing

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:56:14 -0000

Carol, I'll slap him all right, with pleasure. (smile).

I'll let you know what's there if we ever make it.  It's a long way, but I'd
really like to speak to a few people.  The SiRecogniser does interest me from a
curiosity point of view.  Might have to save all my sweety wrappers from the
journey to see if it reads them! (smile).

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace