[access-uk] Solutions to Computing

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:34:31 -0000

Hi All

I know there is a Solutions to Computing event on Tuesday 18 March at RNIB Judd
Street between 10 and 4.  Who, in addition to Computer Room Services, will be
exhibiting or demonstrating there does anyone know?  We kind of fancied a jaunt
down to London, and wondered who is going to be attending.

My son and I will need to be on our best behaviour there though as, last time
we went, we found these battery-powered pepper and salt holders.  Well ...
let's just say that when we tried them out, there was real pepper in one of
them and it went everywhere! (chuckle.)

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace