[access-uk] Re: Skype Phone

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erica <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 16:01:24 +0000

Hi Erica,
2 things. 1. IMPlus is a brillient program, I use it to stay signed to MSN, AIM
etc when on the Move. 2. IMPlus for Skype, in my opinion is no good as you need
Skype credit in your Skype account to use it. Also, Fring Skype calls are the
same quality is regular phone calls, this is the same for IMPlus for Skype.
On Sunday, December 07, 2008 at 03:50 PM (GMT), Erica wrote:

 I've not used fring but it is apparently quite low quality.
I've not tried it but IM plus for skype is available from shape services
www.shapeservices.com. I use the IM plus program on there already, its a
multi-messaging client and it is utterly wonderful! Only thing you can't do
on there is change your screenname unfortunately.
Give that one a shot though, you never know.
Erica

Check out my radio and TeamTalk server! http://www.jls-radio.com
--
James Scholes

E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamesscholes
Find me on Facebook! Username: jamesscholes
Link to Facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375965156&hiq=jamesscholes
Last.FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000
Message sent at 04:00:10 PM GMT on Sunday, December 07, 2008