[access-uk] Re: Skype Phone

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Eleanor Burke <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 18:10:23 +0000

Hi Eleanor,
Ah, the old Vodafone Content Control. Do you have wireless internet at home? If
so, just use that to download the file, or wiat 10 minutes like Vodafone told
you to do and use their data services.
On Sunday, December 07, 2008 at 06:04 PM (GMT), Eleanor Burke wrote:
Hi James
I lisktened to the complete Deny message.  I am not used to all this thing.
Was going to send you a recording of it and then when I kept lisktening (I
thought it was repeating itself) then it talked about Vodafone and under 18
etc and removing Content Control.  I've given Vodafone a call now and they
have lifted this ban and apparently I need to wait 10 minutes with my phone
off and then it will work for me.  Will let you know how I get on.

Eleanor
Message sent at 06:09:41 PM GMT on Sunday, December 07, 2008