[access-uk] Re: Skype Phone

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 13:03:28 -0000

Yes Alex I have the Wyfi and the unlimited access but I need to find out how to set up the Wifi because I have a Vodafone contract with unlimited access for the internet and an 02 pay ass you talk so I definitely need to set that up on Wifi.

Elelanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/12/2008 10:40

I need to use credit though Alex with my 02 pay as you go unless I set up
Wifi which I hope to do at some stage this week.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Erica" <rebellion220@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/12/2008 15:52

I've not used fring but it is apparently quite low quality.
I've not tried it but IM plus for skype is available from shape services
www.shapeservices.com. I use the IM plus program on there already, its a
multi-messaging client and it is utterly wonderful! Only thing you can't
do
on there is change your screenname unfortunately.
Give that one a shot though, you never know.
Erica