[access-uk] Re: Skype Phone

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 18:53:45 -0000

Eleanor, Talks will only work with Nokia-based Symbian Series 60 phones. Skype phones are very likely to be an exception I'm afraid in that it's not actually a phone, but rather a device that is connected to your internet provider and that it allows you to call people on Skype. I think the most accessible way is through a PC and headset mike combination.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx