[access-uk] Re: Phone contracts with O2

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 20:32:47 -0000

Hi Jackie -

I was looking at O2 because they seem to be the only network to do the N82
on contract, but Google brought up mobilephones direct that have it with
Voda. I'm concerned about dealing with a sort of agent or whatever they are,
for the major providers, wondering about  what kind of service they offer
etc. Mobilephones direct sound too close to empiredirect, a faceless
call-centre outfit that I had a big problem with when buying a washing
machine a few years ago!

So, still pondering the best way to go on this one -

Andy