[access-uk] Re: Phone contracts with O2

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 20:31:50 -0000

if you get one of the online contracts then you can't ring them to find out about how many minutes you have left which is not ideal. For this I believe you need a phone bought through the o2 shop, Care Phone Warehouseor somethin

Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493
Mobile: 07753 607980
Fax:  0870 706 2773