[access-uk] Re: Sirecogniser dealer

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 20:30:12 -0000

Jackie,

The so-called cut down version is actually PC software.  This is the six
hundred or so quid version.  The full 2k is the stand alone computer device
with camera.  This is how it was described in the Brian Hartgen audio
article with the manufacturer.

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...