[access-uk] Re: Phone contracts with O2

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:24:33 -0000

Jackie - just got this from Stephen Gigger:

"Andy

Yes the N82 has a music player. This is true for all the N-Series phones
even the AT&T/Cingular N75
firmware. Yes you can setup play list, it automatically sort things into
different orders like
artist, genres etc... Yes you have the Back and forward within a track and
also prior and next track
as well. You also have a EQ, and the advanced controls for balance and other
stuff.

The N82 also has a PodCasting player already on the phone as well."

So Jackie, what do you think now? -

Andy