[access-uk] Re: Pen Friend Pack A? Pack B?

  • From: "Karl Proud" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:29:02 +0100

I need to find the books myself to hand over to the student, so the labels
are for my use only.  I could get them to search through the bookcase but
some of them can't handle the whole alphabet thing whilst looking for
books - you may scoff, but I'm not kidding!
I also sometimes want to find a book I've previously scanned to rescan a
page and the label will mean I can know whether the book is upside
down/wrong way around etc.
And of course it is a shiny new piece of technology to play with...

Karl