[access-uk] Re: Pen Friend Pack A? Pack B?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:27:21 +0100

Hi Barry.

No problem, I didn't mean it in a harsh way, I don't usually mind on messenger etc but on public forums I take objection *smile*. No hard feelings though and apologies if you took my message out of context.

All the best, Ibrahim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>