[access-uk] Re: Pen Friend Pack A? Pack B?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 17:12:00 +0100

Hi Barry.

No problem. When you buy the penfriend, you get over 100 labels in different shapes and sizes which you can use to stick on to whatever you want and label. Once you've finished those labels however, you're going to need more if you want to continue using the device as a labeller. You can buy additional packs of labels currently packs A and B which contain 380 labels each. Each label is coded, sort of like a bar code on a supermarket item, so when you scan each label using the device, the label associated with that code and which you recorded will play. The only thing is that you can't buy more than one of each pack. For instance, you can't buy two pack A's as the labels are identically coded.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>