[access-uk] Overdrive

  • From: Pele West <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 13:47:41 +0100

Hi Everyone

Huge apologies. I replied to Fran Holman's query about Overdrive to a
message about Dropbox. I am not sure how it happened.

In case Fran missed it, Here is what I wrote:

Hi Fran

I am not sure what is happening when you try to log in, but this is how
I do it. I am using Windows 7, Window-Eyes and Internet Explorer 11.

1. Go to the Overdrive website
http://www.rniboverdrive.com/EFBE1FFB-956B-42B8-B532-39FB346CB5FC/10/50/en/Default.htm

I have this as a shortcut on my desktop.

2. Do a Screen Find to search for "Account" and press Enter on the link
that it finds.

3. If Window-Eyes has not landed on the box to type in the Card Number,
use Control Home to go to the top of the page and type F until you find
the box for the card number. On mine this is already filled in.

4. Press Tab to type in your PIN and turn Browse Mode off if it is not
already off. (I am not sure what this is called in JAWS).

5. Type in your PIN.

6. Press Tab once to Sign In and press Enter.

Pele West