[access-uk] Re: Overdrive

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:27:30 -0000

Extend the trial? Can't you communicate with them intead of sitting bak and waiting? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Warner" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 10:23 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Overdrive

My trial period expired about a month ago but I haven't bothered to try since then. The interesting thing is that the service has not sent me any communications at all inviting me to subscribe, to extend the trial period or to give information on the funding of subscription. The administration of this service is really chaotic.

Paul

On 20/11/2014 09:41, David Russelll wrote:
Hi

Is anyone else having problems with connecting to RNIB Overdrive or is it
just me?

David