[access-uk] Re: Overdrive

  • From: "Whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:44:14 -0000

Hi, Pele and list,
I have to say that I too must have been lucky with Overdrive. I've downloaded a few books without problems and like the instant access to books I want without having to wait for a CD. That was why I liked the streaming service. Pele, I don't have a Window-Eyes problem with the search button so not sure exactly what you're saying here. It's a pity that there's such a lot of negative criticism here. All new services have teething troubles and I'm not sure this one has been given the chance to settle down and run smoothly. I just wonder why it is that everyone wants everything to be absolutely spot on right off the bat? It never happens that way and Overdrive is no exception. Give it a chance before everyone starts throwing stones.

Cheers,
Sandra.