[access-uk] Re: HARRY POTTER AND ACCESS TO BOOKS

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:46:19 +0100

Andy, I'm no expert on the ass that is the law, but my understanding
is that VI people can make a copy of a book they own for their own
reading.  That doesn't, of course, mean a legal right to share this
digital copy with any one else, by what ever means.

Sure someone will come along and correct o me on this one if I'm
wrong.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx