[access-uk] Re: HARRY POTTER AND ACCESS TO BOOKS

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:39:16 +0100

HARRY POTTER AND ACCESS TO BOOKSIan, can I just clarify this point about
legality? I thought in the usual blurb about no unauthorised copying etc also
included taking a digital image, even if it was for one's own use only; a bit
harsh this of course for those who want to buy and scan the book!

- Andy