[access-uk] Re: Fw: Disabled People and Chip and Pin

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:40:06 +0100

Agree with you 100% on both counts.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 9:09 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Fw: Disabled People and Chip and Pin

I've also no problem with the chip and pin system.

I was in an off licence last night and actually commented to a fella how I prefer it to faffing about trying to make my chicken scratch on an incredibly small line.

Plus also I've deleted the headers below this. Please guys just please strip email addresses if nothing else of when you forward mails. I pasted only the list of email addresses into word and it was 5 pages long!

Barry ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq