[access-uk] Re: Fw: Disabled People and Chip and Pin

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 23:51:08 +0100

Hi Justin

I generally ask if the cashier will let me know when I have to put my pin number in the machine, sometimes if there is enough light and I am at good angle to let me get enough light on the screen I can see when the sign comes on the screen to put it in, but I have never had any problems when the cashier has been asked to tell me.

Tony

----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>