[access-uk] Re: Fw: Disabled People and Chip and Pin

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:51:19 +0000

Hi Justin,

I usually ask the casheer not to insert the card until I'm ready and then just check if I'm not sure about the keyboard layout. Once I am ready, I say so and ask them to tell me when I may begin.

I realise, as a partial, this is difficult for you to do but, believe me, they don't mind at all and it takes all the hassle out of things.

If you're really not sure you can manage, why not take someone along who can help you for the first time?

Give it a go!  <Smile>

Regards:

Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx