[access-uk] Re: Deleting cookies and temp files

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:17:29 +0100

yes I understand that but for some reason when I updated the tune up to the 2013 I could not get any access at all this is strange. not sure if I should give it another try.

it is very strange this.At 20:09 18/10/2012, you wrote:
HI John.

That is a pity, you'll be missing out on the superior cleaning performance of the 2013 version, however that is your prerogative.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: John Gallagher
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 8:05 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Deleting cookies and temp files

Hi there Hi all I have put tune up 2012 back on
my windows 7 64 bit machine as it is so much more
accessible than the tune up 2013.
at least this one works and does seem to clean
and get rid of problems.At 19:08 18/10/2012, you wrote:
Hi Henry.

Yep, Tune Up Utilities works on all versions of Windows including 32 and 64 bit versions.

All the best, Ibrahim.