[access-uk] Re: Deleting cookies and temp files

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:32:31 +0100

I did download this file, but I found it more or less unusable using nvda. I admit not that versed yet on the object nav in Nvda.

I don;'t have any other screen reader on my computer. anyone gotten this working using Nvda?

On 16/10/2012 21:30, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Andy.
Getting the file to download is a bit of a nightmare, the website could
be better designed.  To get the party started, go to www.tune-up.com
<http://www.tune-up.com>, click on download then under the download
language combo is a download link.  When the virtual PC cursor is on
this link, route JAWS to PC then double left click with the mouse
button, that will start the download for you.  If you still have any
difficulties, Iâll upload the file to my cloud storage service and share
the link for all.
All the best, Ibrahim.