[acc_tr_vsk] Re: ITBYC

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 16:15:39 +0200

Wonderful John,

that is a comment I totally agree!

Cheers Rick
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Chambers
  To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 2:23 PM
  Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] Re: ITBYC

        OK, I have removed my post to have the team removed, can we all now
vote to keep the team in or remove it? As I am still unhappy about the rules
and replies at ITBYC I vote Yes remove the team. I will still be a registered
skipper.

        Theo says;

        "> I support Teamracing in ACC even when I think the ACC is totally
unfit :)"

        I say " Vive la différence" well done the rc44 is a fine vessel but I
prefer the ACC, some prefer the Melges? There is no accounting for taste.

        What can you do for us Theo ? All we wish to do is Team Race in ACC
with some good competitors to learn from. It looks like the ITBYC or the VTC
cannot accommadate us, any suggestions are welcome :>)

        Cheers, John.