[acc_tr_vsk] Re: ITBYC

  • From: theo <theo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 12:19:43 +0200

Hi List,

Having been with ITBYC for 10+ years now,
believe me when i say that the International Teamracing Beerdrinking Yacht Club is more about Teamracing and Beerdrinking then the format of teamracing tournaments, rankinglists and such.
Last time i looked there are more beerdrinkers then team racers :)

I support Teamracing in ACC even when I think the ACC is totally unfit :)
I actually went out of my way to get the RC44 developed with Team Racing on my mind. So the Virtual Team Challenge's format does not agree with you... Well you actually may find quite some support amongst
ITBYC members :)  aswell as in the larger VSK community.

If prospective website admins, want to talk shop, you know where to find me :)

Cheers,

Theo (Admiral)

Am 02.06.2010 12:05, schrieb Rick Schulze:
Why not, John, but we should vote therefor. An Idea: Could we create a website or existing vsk addicted change to that effect, that it were possible for any interested skippers, to apply for tr challenges? And, of course, therefor advertise.
See you all
/Cheers, Rick/

    Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 09:50:40 +0000
    From: john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] ITBYC
    To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    As we are going nowhere with the IYBYC i have requested that out
    team is removed from the site, I do hope you all agree :)

    /Cheers, John./

<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/>