[acc_tr_vsk] Re: ITBYC

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 13:51:06 +0200

THEO:
Last time i looked there are more beerdrinkers then team racers :)
I like that, but didnt get that feel until, now... have i to wait 10 years ? LOL (just a joke)

I support Teamracing in ACC even when I think the ACC is totally unfit :)
I disagree and should like to meet you in our micros. Sure, you could add worth.

you actually may find quite some support amongst
ITBYC members :)  aswell as in the larger VSK community.
Yep, I agree and thanks you :)

RICK:
Why not, John, but we should vote therefor.
I agree, we should all to give our point of view. But maybe a little bit late now... To check advantages versus disadvantages, i should say the i dont care to be or not in ITBYC since we cant race there. But ITBYC could understand our renunciation as a reprimand when we regulary use their TS. What is the advantage to withdraw from ITBYC ? I dont see. Are they nationalists, i dont believe untill now.