[acc_tr_vsk] Re: ITBYC

  • From: John Chambers <john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 12:23:32 +0000 (GMT)

OK, I have removed my post to have the team removed, can we all now vote to
keep the team in or remove it? As I am still unhappy about the rules and
replies at ITBYC I vote Yes remove the team. I will still be a registered
skipper.

Theo says;

"> I support Teamracing in ACC even when I think the ACC is totally unfit :)"

I say " Vive la différence" well done the rc44 is a fine vessel but I prefer
the ACC, some prefer the Melges? There is no accounting for taste.

What can you do for us Theo ? All we wish to do is Team Race in ACC with some
good competitors to learn from. It looks like the ITBYC or the VTC cannot
accommadate us, any suggestions are welcome :>)

Cheers, John.