[acc_tr_vsk] Re: ITBYC

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 12:05:27 +0200

Why not, John, but we should vote therefor. An Idea: Could we create a website
or existing vsk addicted change to that effect, that it were possible for any
interested skippers, to apply for tr challenges? And, of course, therefor
advertise.

See you all

Cheers, Rick
  Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 09:50:40 +0000
  From: john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] ITBYC
  To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        As we are going nowhere with the IYBYC i have requested that out team
is removed from the site, I do hope you all agree :)

        Cheers, John.