[acc_tr_vsk] Re: ITBYC

  • From: "JSTO" <jsto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 14:07:06 +0200

No answer from Harald (Euphoria) about rule 3.1 yet. I will ask him today on
msn .

Good afternoon

Jérôme

Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 09:50:40 +0000
From: john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] ITBYC
To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

As we are going nowhere with the IYBYC i have requested that out team is
removed from the site, I do hope you all agree :)

Cheers, John.

  _____

Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/>  now.