[acc_tr_vsk] R: Re: ITBYC

  • From: "Piaggio, Marco" <marco.piaggio@xxxxxx>
  • To: "acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 07:08:52 +0000

Dear Friends
I read your messages only today.
There is a really incompatibility problem between us and Itbyc (boat,
nationality....)
Our Team is an young team, but we are very UNITED (lol) and we believe in what
we do.

 But If we cannot race with them and no team wants to race with us .... We need
to stay in ITBYC?
To race is important for us!

So i think we could stay in ITBYC if they accept our diversity and some team
accept to race with us: if this is impossible We have to withdraw from ITBYC
and search other way.

I think that, but it true too that we could remain isolate for the rest of
TEAMRACE.
Marco