[24hoursupport] Re: bogus email from Microsoft

  • From: David Matthew Wood <dmwood78@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:35:44 -0400

Yes, I've gotten several of these each day!  The worst part about it,
is that we lost our power for 3 days due to Isabel.  Since I keep
getting several of these emails each day, all of which have
attachments and wasn't able to download the email to my computer, it
filled up my pop account's 10meg limit!

I just hope this didn't cause any of my other emails to bounce....

--
"Look, all I know is that this cord here was plugged into my house.
And your house was glowin' like the fricken sun!  So I put two and

"Oh...we are truly sorry Carl.  And it will probably.....never happen
again.  Could we have our cord back?"

"No no there, I'm just gunna keep it there, since it's uh mine anyways."

  - Aqua Teen Hunger Force