[24hoursupport] Re: bogus email from Microsoft

  • From: "Douglas S. Oliver" <dsoliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:02:25 -0700

I use Earthlink, and they have a component called Spaminator. I'm
also trying out V-com's mailwasher. I think many of these
programs will block this kind of email from coming to you. You
might also see if your server has a spam filter component. I know
Yahoo and Earthlink do. You can try to find a common word that is
unique to these emails, and then have the email re-routed to a
folder where you can double check if you really want to delete
it. If your email at the server end is filling up, you need to
catch it there. Ask your ISP what they recommend. -- d