[24hoursupport] Re: bogus email from Microsoft

  • From: David Matthew Wood <dmwood78@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:54:48 -0400

That is correct.  Just like with programs such as Word, etc, a virus
that is written for one operating system CANNOT be run on another
operating system.

Plus the fact that all the latest "viruses" are actually able to run
due to the NUMEROUS security holes in Windows.  This is why if you
are running Windows, it is VERY VERY IMPORTANT to keep up to date
with the latest fixes by going to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com.

--
"Look, all I know is that this cord here was plugged into my house.
And your house was glowin' like the fricken sun!  So I put two and

"Oh...we are truly sorry Carl.  And it will probably.....never happen
again.  Could we have our cord back?"

"No no there, I'm just gunna keep it there, since it's uh mine anyways."

  - Aqua Teen Hunger Force