[24hoursupport] Re: Windows XP Questions

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:03:30 -0500

Hello Joe,

>The answer to this is _supposed_ to be via the Tools>Folder Options>Apply
>to all Folders (after setting the present one the way you want). But it
>doesn't work for me either in the darned file *requesters* which is
>driving
>me crazy. I'd settle for a solution that would simply disable ALL
>thumbnails, and I suspect it can be done via command line but I'm not sure

>exactly how.

I've done that, believe me, and it seems to work at least partially and for
awhile, but then out of the blue (seemingly) I go back to having thumbnails
created automatically. It is very frustrating for me, too.

I bought a digital camera and trying to work with the pictures is more of a
hassle (although less expensive) than just taking film in and picking up
finished pictures later. I thought Windows XP was supposed to make this
process *easy*! :)

I'm not sure what you mean by requesters, please explain?

Ron

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at