[24hoursupport] Re: Windows XP Questions

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 14:01:30 -0500

Hello Joe,

>>I'm not sure what you mean by requesters, please explain?
>
>I guess you've figured it out by now - the box you get e.g. in MS Paint
>when opening files. But if you really want to deal with large quantities
>of images you need Thumbs+ (www.cerious.com). Free evaluation available,
but
>well worth the $75 price.

Oh, you mean the dialog boxes, or what I have always called dialog boxes.
OK, I've just not seen them referred to that way, but the terminology makes
sense.

I use CompuPic Pro www.jasc.com instead and it is also well worth the
price. I tried ThumbsPlus a long time ago and felt at the time that it was
feature poor and overpriced, but things may have changed. I'm downloading
the eval version of ThumbsPlus now and will give it another try.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at