[24hoursupport] Re: System.ini's, spare stack's & MinSP's, oh my!!

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 04:42:27 -0500

Dale,
You are not seeing the things I am asking for because you are not receiving
a BSOD.  That stands for Blue Screen of Death and is called such because
when you get it you can do nothing.  You are dead in the water and have to
turn the PC off to recover.  What you are getting is some sort of
application error.  It is possible to get it from the OS, but more likely
you are getting it from an installed application.  Does this happen on boot
up?  If so, click Start / Run and type in msconfig in the run line and run
that.  On the General tab use "Diagnostic Startup" and reboot the system.
Do you get the error?  If this does not happen on bootup, then what steps do
you have to take to re-create the error?  Post exactly what you do see on
the error screen.  Pay attention to the blue title bar at the top of the
error window.  What's in there?

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/