[24hoursupport] Re: System.ini's, spare stack's & MinSP's, oh my!!

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 04:44:21 -0500

You're missing a lot of needed information here.  What is the brand/type of
PC, or processor and amount of RAM?  What operating system are you using?
Post more information on the BSOD.  What is the Stop code in the top left of
the screen?  Is there a Phrase_separated_by_underscores?  In the first few
lines does it mention a file name that ends with .exe, .drv or .sys?

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/

http://erablog.net/blogs/Spider1/