[24hoursupport] Re: .NET Framework Service Pack 2 Not Installing

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 05:08:24 -0400

That was a normal SFC run, you won't get any report or anything, it just
runs and goes away.  Did you try the download after that?  Yes, you do
have to reload drivers when running the repair.  As you probably noted
you were actually re-installing XP.  The only difference is it
maintained your current registry and you did not have to re-install all
your software.

I tend to assume that everyone has large hard drives and that drive
space is not an issue.  Is that the case with you?  This is starting to
make me wonder about the integrity of your hard drive.  Run a chkdsk on
that drive on your next re-boot and see if that shows anything.  Do you
have any other diagnostic tool you can run on the drive?

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1