[24hoursupport] Re: Installing drivers

  • From: Barry Aronson <baronson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 18:43:44 -0500

At 19:24 9/2/2002 +0100, you wrote:

I'm having a problem with my HP960C printer where it will print text but not photos or graphics. I've been on the phone with the tech. support people at HP who say I need to download an updated driver because the current one 'has problems'. I don't have a lot of faith in the HP tech support, but I'll give it a go. I know to download the driver to my desktop (or at least I think I do) but does anyone know how to install it to the printer once its downloaded, please?
Thanks in advance,
Val

Val! Update the driver using Device Manager. When you update browse to your desktop or wherever you download it to and choose that location and the driver will install to the correct location.

Barry ~ baronson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx