[wkars-members] Re: RSGB DRM UPDATE

  • From: "Dave Green" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dave.w.green" for DMARC)
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 14:26:12 +0000

Yes I'm planning on going. Will listen out on 145.375

73 de Dave G4OTV

On 05/11/2015 17:49, Mark Kent wrote:

Oh, Kempton - anyone going to be operating mobile? I’m planning to go along, and should be able to pop a 2 metre rig in the Landy.

Perhaps we could listen out on the net frequency of 145.375?

Anyone else up for mobile (including any M6s!)?

On 5 Nov 2015, at 17:32, Gordon Bubb <gordonbubb@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:gordonbubb@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Gladius650, sorry have missed your name somewhere along the line, thinking of our nets, where are you located? This will give us an idea of whether you can easily get into the net.

Will you be at Kempton this sunday?

Gordon
G7KNS

On 5 November 2015 at 17:29, gladius650@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:gladius650@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I am not the only M6 that gets abuse, which is why they have
returned to their roots with 11 mtrs.

Sent from my HTC

From: "Mark Kent" <mark.antony.kent@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:mark.antony.kent@xxxxxxxxx>>
To: <wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Thu, Nov 5, 2015 1:50 PM

Do you have a particular area you’d like to see improved? Or
particular examples where you think things might have been
handled better?

Where there’s something specific to go on, it’s often easier to
make some kind of progress, and often, people don’t realise that
they’re getting something wrong, so a light hint can work
wonders :-)
73 Mark G8PHM

On 5 Nov 2015, at 12:26, gladius650@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:gladius650@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"gladius650" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Until the RSGP/OFCOM suppresses the arrogance towards new
operators the ingress to our hobby will remain static.
Involving new operators into conversations, and listening to
their input will go a long way to encouragement. May I add a
little light joviality also.
M6LVK

Sent from my HTC