[wkars-members] Re: RSGB DRM UPDATE

  • From: G4NHP <steve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 21:02:38 +0000

Any promotional video of our understood hobby is not a complete waste of time.
If anything it might cause some curiosity in the youngsters like it did me all
those years ago.
Can't beat a good lift.
Something to do with high pressure I believe

Sent from Steve Porter
Mobile 07836555321

On 4 Nov 2015, at 20:49, keithlbird@xxxxxxx (Redacted sender "keithlbird" for
DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Phil, I understand that other videos are being produced to appeal to
other demographic groups, but I don't know anymore than that at this time.

While the video has been produced for a national audience, I guess we are all
working at the local level to bring others into the hobby and learn together
of the developing technologies.

Sometimes a video might help make the intro easier.

Keith