[windows2000] Re: RES: Re: WAAAAYYY OT: FrontPage help needed

  • From: Jim.Walls@xxxxxxx
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:45:32 -0800

First Ray said:
>Hey now, Textpad is way too cool to not pay for it.  They deserve
> the $27!  Ripping them off is as wrong as not paying for Winzip.

Than someone asked:
> who pays for winzip?

I did.  I have no problem with paying for software that I regularly use and
actually works.  I have downloaded many pieces of shareware over the years.
Many were useful, and many were not.  Most of the ones I use, I do
register.

Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile Radio Operations