[windows2000] Re: RES: Re: WAAAAYYY OT: FrontPage help needed

  • From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 20:24:40 -0500

It's in XP too, but I HATE the zip "folder" concept.  One of the first
things I do when I install XP is regsvr32 /u zipfldr.dll.  One of the
main reasons I hate it is that I could never figure out a way to have my
searches treat my zip FILES as FILES.  Do you know how long it takes to
search files when XP insists on searching all the contents of the zip
"folders?"  For the love of God...

Ray at home