[windows2000] Re: RES: Re: WAAAAYYY OT: FrontPage help needed

  • From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:11:43 -0500

Hmm, not that I've tried or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if
there's a way to trick Citrix into using MySQL.  I've never looked at
where it is in Citrix that you define the connection to your SQL Server,
but knowing what tiny little bit I do about Citrix, I wouldn't be
surprised to find a connection string in a config file, or a system DSN
it's using.  If so, it could probably be modified to use MySQL, as long
as it's not using any SQL Server specific SQL commands.  Hopefully it's
using all stored procedures for everything, and I ~assume~ that MySQL
has stored procedures.