[windows2000] Re: RES: Re: WAAAAYYY OT: FrontPage help needed

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 17:36:56 -0800

> -----Original Message-----
> Ray at home
>
> Me too

From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sorry, I couldn't resist, cberry.  :P  I guess it's total anarchy around
here anyway since it seems that Jim is AWOL.

Ray at home

That's ok Ray, I know you do it on purpose so that you can mess with me. If you ever want to see what the final result of the top-posting non-trimming trend is, take a look at the oracle-l list at fatcity.com *shudder* Between that, no moderation, and extreme volume it's pretty much unuseable, especially since half the people on there have never heard of threads. That's the only list I'ver ever tried to make useable by running perl scripts on the incoming mail.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Live dangerously, overclock your servers."

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)