[windows2000] Re: RES: Re: WAAAAYYY OT: FrontPage help needed

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 19:41:31 -0800

From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
typical jarhead.  trying to get stuff for free.

*shifty eyed look* It's not stolen, we ah..aquired it from some Army guys who didn't need it any more I swear!

j/k I was in the Marines too. I'm still a lazy bum who top posts though (you guessed it..air wing

I was attached to recon, got to blow things up and fix stuff the grunts broke.

We are going to slowly start replacing things with open source as needs arise.

I'm still miffed over the whole Licensing 6.0/XP Activation thing. MS products days are numbered in this shop, I intend to migrate everything I can over to Open Source in the next few years. Especially since I went back and figured out that about 25% of my meagre budget over the last two years has gone into Redmond's coffers.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Live dangerously, overclock your servers."

Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)