[windows2000] Re: RES: Re: WAAAAYYY OT: FrontPage help needed

  • From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 20:47:19 -0500

Not that we need to debate this again, but like I said, in such a forum
where each message is its own entity, such as in an e-mail list or
usenet, bottom posting makes no sense, since the idea is to read
message1, then 2, then 3, etc.  It's not such that you should go to the
last message in the thread and start reading there.  AFAIC, if you want
to see bottom posting, start a phpbb site.  :]

And besides, Oracle will be bankrupt in a year anyway.

Ray at home

P.S.  I just bottom posted, which I will do from time to time.  I'm a
damn hypocrite.

This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software