<USS Eagle> Personal Log

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 22:32:42 -0500

Personal log, Stardate 041109

Ah don't know what it is about this sector of space but we certainly get some weird happenings here.  That whole incident with the cruise transport was just too freaky.  Almost enough to make ya believe in ghosts.  No wonder Ensign Melody is spooked.

Speaking of spirits, it is definitely tahme to plan a "road trip."  Mal seems to be acting a litle moody lately.  Ah keep asking him if he is allrahght, and he assures me he is, but Ah stil lnotice the smahle fadesquickly.  Maybe he's just missing his momma.  Ah know Ah am.

End log
Lukas Fyrstk, Comodore
Commanding the USS Eagle