<USS Eagle> Personal Log

  • From: "Gwen Marqusa" <Gweniveremarqusa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 11:23:26 -0600

Personal Log
Stardate: 0411.17

     We're dead in the water in a very hostile area without any friendlies.  At least we finally have gotten some shielding back currently have minimal weapons.  Once Jeff gets the engines repaired and can give us more power, we will probably get phasers t o75%.  It's not great, but it's definitely better then nothing.  I thought the Romulans were bad.  But, at least the Romulans listen and don't just come in shooting most of the time.  These . . . what did they call themselves?  The . . . Enclive or Enclove . . . No, Enclave!  That's it.  These Enclave came in not just weapons hot, but actually firing.  The Eagle would have no troubles with a ship like the one they have, if . . . and here's the thing . . . IF we were at full strength.  The Enclave only have lasers, not even phasers.  Yet, in our crippled condition, they could cause real troubles.  They really are annoying.
    It's situations like this that shows you what the crew can do.  Being stuck in hostile territory and needing a load of repairs to get home.  Everyone is working hard.  Of the bridge crew, the only one who doesn't really have much to do is Tru.  As a pilot there really isn't much he can do.  Though, I do believe I saw him working on his console.  I should probably go tell him to go grab some food while he can.  Once we get the ship back up and running, He'll be needed.

END Log

Lt. Cmdr. Gwen Marqusa
AXO/CSec/Tac
USS Eagle