<USS Eagle> Personal Log

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Eagle <Usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 19:46:46 -0400

Personal Log, 60398.28

It was nahce to be away, but Ah aim home again.  Ah think April really understands this as she practically booted me off the station.  She claimed she couldn't get anywork done whahle Ah was there.

The kids have gotten so big.  Luna is quahte the young lady four and a half years old, acting like 20.  She is going to give April a real tahme when she gets older.  The twins were all over Malachah.  Ah don't know how Mal held up so well with them.. ::chuckles:: ... they clahbed up one sahde of me and down the other.

It was very interesting watching Mal with Ronov.  He seems to have a special connection with Ronnie.  This seems so much more prevalent since his return from the future.

Jessica is just a litle doll.  Ah cannot believe Ah had part in creating something so beautiful.  What a joy.

Ah'm definitely glad we're back in the Alpha Quadrant.  Ah cain see the kinds several tahmes a week thanks to the holo imaging we cain do between the ship and April's station.  It helps keep me sane.

End Log
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore
Commanding US Eagle